global internet government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ thank you for re electing me president of earth ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

2 posters

Go down

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ thank you for re electing me president of earth ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  Empty ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ thank you for re electing me president of earth ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post  phlaps Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 pm

santa

thank you for re electing me , charles webster baer of bend oregon usa ,

PRESIDENT OF EARTH

this is a three peat . I was elected president of earth in 2008 , 2009 , and 2010 .

I will be president of earth until january first , 2012 .

because of the three time term limit on president of earth , I will not ever be able to run again .

please vote in the next president of earth election on december first , 2011 , hawaiian time .

you can vote for anybody or anything .

place your vote on december first at

http://globalinternetgovernment.com

or

http://charleswebsterbaer.com

/.

/.

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me in this and any election .

to the people of earth I wish you all a happy holiday season and a great 2 0 1 1 .

also , check me out on facebook and twitter .

a few notes for the next president of earth .

no one from the country of the current president of earth can run in the current election .

the president of earth is a global internet government employee and can be fired by the owner of global internet government , who is charles webster baer , at any time for any reason .

if a non human wins the election , then the owner , and there can be only one owner , is allowed to speak for that being or object .

the president of earth speaks out in support of freedom of speech on line and womens reproductive rights world wide during and after his term .

rendeer

phlaps

Back to top Go down

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ thank you for re electing me president of earth ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  Empty Re: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ thank you for re electing me president of earth ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post  broffesseffefefffeesef Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 am

Baer is running a dictatorship. Blurkom has overthrown and is President of Earth.

broffesseffefefffeesef

Back to top Go down

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ thank you for re electing me president of earth ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  Empty Re: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ thank you for re electing me president of earth ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post  phlaps Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:15 am

alien

phlaps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down