global internet government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bend oregon mayorial election 2 0 1 2

Go down

bend oregon mayorial election 2 0 1 2  Empty bend oregon mayorial election 2 0 1 2

Post  phlaps Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 am

cyclops

april 4 , 2 0 1 2 , bend , oregon , usa , by charles webster baer . . .

in april 2012 I asked congressman greg walden if he supported a bend , oregon , mayorial election . he told me that he had no comment because he felt that was a local issue . ok . fine . a day later I asked the 7 bend city councilors on live t . v . basically the same question . again , no answer . ok . fine .
Im going to start with the facts . fact one , in 2012 , four of the seven bend city council members decided that the people of bend oregon should not be allowed to decide for themselves if they want a bend mayorial election or not . these four are ,

kathie eckman , tom greene , mark capell , scott ramsay

fact two , the bend city council could decide in july to put this issue on the november 6th , 2012 , ballot . the charter amendment of a bend mayorial election .

fact three , if they dont do this before september then it will not be on the ballot this year .

I think that the people of bend oregon want to be allowed to elect their own mayor . I think that the people of bend oregon want to be allowed to decide for themselves if they want to elect their own mayor .

the logical path at this point is to only elect city councilors who want to bring freedom and democracy to bend oregon right now . I dont know why kathie , tom , mark and scott are against democracy . I dont really care . all I want is to live in a town where the mayor is elected by the people and accountable to the people .

I dont want to live in a town where someone tells me who my mayor is . I want to live in a town that has a mayor who is ready to lead us to democracy and freedom . and love .

phlaps

Back to top Go down